Senior Engineer – Construction and Maintenance
Closes: 20 Aug
Division: Transport & Assets
Business Unit: Transport & Civil Infrastructure
Title: Senior Engineer - Construction and Maintenance, Permanent - Full-time Role, 35 hours per week
Salary Range: $108782.82 to $126424.15 per annum + super (subject to skills and experiences)
Stretching from Palm Beach to Manly, the Northern Beaches boasts more than half of all the beaches in Sydney and a population of more than 270,000. Northern Beaches Council strives to deliver the highest quality services to our community. Join us and you’ll be part of a tribe of people committed to promoting sustainable growth, leading the community, protecting our environment and creating a great future for the Northern Beaches.
Reporting to the Manager – Construction & Maintenance, the Senior Engineer – Construction & Maintenance sits in the Engineering support team, as part of the larger Construction & Maintenance Team, and is responsible for undertaking Engineering activities that support operational staff including investigation, condition assessment and recommendation of remediation works for all civil infrastructure assets including roads, carparks, drainage, seawalls adjacent to roads, retaining walls and rock cuttings, wharves, jetties, tidal pools and associated infrastructure.
Liaison with various other internal stakeholders is central to the role, such as drainage and development engineers, asset engineers, parks and recreation asset officers, heritage officers, the communications team, coastal and creek staff and other TCI Engineers. This includes direct support to Councils Insurance and Legal Teams to provide professional investigations and advice on Engineering related matters.
Please refer to the Position Description for more information.
There aren’t many employers who offer career and lifestyle in a single package, but Northern Beaches Council does. We offer an attractive workplace, including:
- genuine work-life balance and flexible working arrangements
- employee wellness program and a range of lifestyle benefits
- values based culture and a teams oriented working environment
- a culture of supporting continuous professional development
- high level of technological innovation and systems
How to apply:
Apply online and upload the following information
- Click on the 'Apply' button to complete your online application.
- You will have the opportunity to attach your resume and any supporting documentation.
- Please read the Position Description. You will be required to respond to the selection criteria questions online when you apply. Your response to these questions should demonstrate how you meet the requirements of this role.
- For further information, please contact Grant Tighe on 02 8495 6376 during business hours
- Applications close on 04/09/2022