Ticketing Services Officer
Closes: 26 May
Division: Community & Belonging
Business Unit: Community, Arts & Culture
Title: Ticketing Services Officer, Temporary - Part-time Role, 28 hours per week
Salary Range: $57349.49 to $66649.7 per annum + super on a pro rata basis (subject to skills and experiences)
Stretching from Palm Beach to Manly, the Northern Beaches boasts more than half of all the beaches in Sydney and a population of more than 270,000. Northern Beaches Council strives to deliver the highest quality services to our community. Join us and you’ll be part of a tribe of people committed to promoting sustainable growth, leading the community, protecting our environment and creating a great future for the Northern Beaches.
Reporting to the Ticketing Services Coordinator this role is responsible for maximising and maintaining the “Glen Street” experience for patrons in an effective and efficient manner.
Glen Street Theatre is a busy 400-seat professional theatre, owned and managed by Northern Beaches Council. The theatre is located at Belrose in the Glen Street Cultural Hub and delivers an engaging annual performing arts program for all ages and tastes.
Please refer to the Position Description for more information.
There aren’t many employers who offer career and lifestyle in a single package, but Northern Beaches Council does. We offer an attractive workplace, including:
- genuine work-life balance and flexible working arrangements
- employee wellness program and a range of lifestyle benefits
- values based culture and a teams oriented working environment
- a culture of supporting continuous professional development
- high level of technological innovation and systems
How to apply:
Apply online and upload the following information
- Click on the 'Apply' button to complete your online application.
- You will have the opportunity to attach your resume and any supporting documentation.
- Please read the Position Description. You will be required to respond to the selection criteria questions online when you apply. Your response to these questions should demonstrate how you meet the requirements of this role.
- For further information, please contact Elise Teh on 02 8495 5345 during business hours
- Applications close on 25/05/2022