Manager Property and Commercial
Closes: 23 Aug
MANAGER PROPERTY & COMMERCIAL
- Picton location
- Permanent full time position
- Attractive salary based on skills & experience
We are seeking an experienced leader to manage Council’s Property and Commercial Functions.
This exciting new management role is responsible for the oversight of Councils property and commercial functions, ensuring that the portfolio is maximised for community benefit and outcomes and opportunities for commercial return and alternate income sources are delivered.
Working at Wollondilly Shire Council means you will be provided with a flexible and inclusive working environment that provides a positive, productive and highly skilled workforce where every employee has the opportunity to learn and grow.
You will help to achieve our vision to make Wollondilly an even better place, together. You will also live our corporate values of Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Embrace Innovation.
In addition to the positive and supportive work culture, there are a number of benefits and opportunities available to our employees including:
- Health and Wellbeing programs
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Educational Assistance Program
- Employee Reward and Recognition Programs
- Staff Social activities
Essential Experience and Minimum Qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications of relevance to the position in such areas as property management, business management, contracts management or other relevant fields that demonstrate transferable knowledge to the position and /or significant experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience in leading and inspiring teams,
- Extensive planning and organisation of work in line with organisational goals, and flexibility to adjust to changing priorities
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and significant demonstrated experience with gathering information and evidence, critically analysing information and exercising sound judgement to solve complex problems and make sound decisions
- Drivers Licence
Further Information: Caroline Argent, Director Customer and Corporate Services on 4677 9570.
Closing Date: 9.00am Monday, 22 August 2022.
Applications will be accepted via Council’s website: Wollondilly Employment Opportunities. To be considered for the position, applications must address the selection criteria listed in this advertisement.
Preferred applicants will be required to undertake a Police Background Check, Credential Check and Bankruptcy Check.
‘Wollondilly Shire Council is committed to Workplace Diversity’