Executive Assistant to the CEO
Closes: 22 Aug
Local Government Association of the Northern Territory (LGANT) is the voice of local government in the Northern Territory. Representing 16 municipal, shire and regional councils, 63 local authorities, 66 remote communities with a physical council presence and 614 homelands with over 100 Aboriginal languages and dialects.
Sound like an organisation you would like to work with and provide support to benefit these communities, If so, read on …
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant to partner with the CEO to provide high level administrative support. This is a varied, interesting and people focussed role which may require occasional travel.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO will provide a high level of administrative support to the CEO including (but not limited to):
- manage the administrative aspects of the CEO’s office in an efficient, timely, accurate and effective manner;
- provide strategic support to the CEO to assist with organisational key deliverables;
- confidant to the CEO – managing sensitive and confidential information;
- assist the CEO in providing a support service for the LGANT President and Executive personnel in matters associated with the CEO’s office;
- undertake a range of administrative tasks; and
- other duties commensurate with skills and experience.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- previous experience providing Executive support to a CEO and/or Senior Executive.
- qualifications in Administration or Business (or equivalent work related experience).
- proven capacity to maintain a high degree of discretion and exercise sound judgement in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters.
- high level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of Products.
- excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- to prioritise and manage tasks of the position to meet deadlines.
- to manage the day-to-day administration of the CEO’s office and perform efficiently and effectively in the Executive Assistant role.
- to effectively contribute towards the CEO’s relationships with the LGANT Executive and management team, employees, member councils and other key stakeholders.
- commitment to highly ethical behaviour and to work as part of the close knit LGANT team.
For more details please access the Position Description at: http://www.belrosegroup.com.au/currently-recruiting.html. Enquiries can be directed to Kristy Jones of The BelRose Group on 0417 980 934 or alternatively email: email@example.com
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us why you are the perfect person for this role by 5:00pm 21st August 2022.
Please direct your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org