Local Government NSW
EOI Strategic Planners / Town Planners
Closes: 04 Mar
Specialist Skilled Contractors
- Work from home remotely
- Flexible hours to supplement your income
- Out of hours additional work/ongoing opportunities
Have you ever worked or currently working in Local Government and looking to supplement your income with additional and ongoing work opportunities?
If you have a knowledge of the Local Government sector OR experienced working in a similar environment and would like to work remotely from home, then this opportunity is not to be missed.
This has great earning potential along with the chance to work on some leading projects.
Local Government NSW are calling for Expressions of Interest (EOI) from qualified and experienced specialists contractors, interested in doing future short to medium term contracts for Councils across NSW in the following position.
- Strategic Planners/Town Planners
To be considered you MUST have:
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in the role
- Experience working in Local Government would be desirable but not essential
- Tertiary/Formal qualifications
- Ability to work ‘remotely’ from home
- Must have a current ABN or Pty Ltd company (or prepared to do so)
- Have own Professional Indemnity, Workers Compensation (in accordance with the law) and Public Liability Insurances and any other insurance policy in connection with the Services to be provided as specified in the relevant Statement of Work
- At least two recent work referees
- If currently working in Local Government, you will need to comply with your Council’s Secondary Employment Policy.
For further details and to register your interest for prospective positions, please go to lgnsw.org.au/specialist-contractors
Please attach a copy of your most recent CV and complete the selection criteria requested in the EOI.
Upon completion of your EOI we will be in touch to discuss your interest and any potential opportunities.
To be considered for contract positions you must meet the criteria requested in the EOI and will not be contacted unless this is met.
For further information, please contact Emily King HR Consultant on 0432 958 216.
Applications close Monday 4 March 2024.