Domestic Assistants – EOI
Closes: 05 Jun
MidCoast Assist is a workplace designed for someone who wants to make a real difference in the lives of others. We offer support for older people, their carer's, and those living with a disability in our local community. At MidCoast Assist we value, support and develop those who are committed to delivering positive outcomes for our clients.
The role & you
Are you someone who wants to make a difference in the lives of others? Come join MidCoast Assist and be part of an energetic and passionate team of Domestic Assistants providing personalised service to older people and those living with disabilities. We are currently looking for workers who are highly regarded for their ability to care, support and provide quality domestic assistance for our customers.
Requirements for this role are:
- Experience in a community or aged care / domestic assistant role
- Proof of current, and up to date COVID-19 vaccinations approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration
- First Aid Certificate
- Willingness and ability to use own vehicle for work purposes
- Current C class drivers licence
The package: $31.56 per hour, plus Superannuation.
Location: This role will be based at the MidCoast Assist Office, 4 Breese Parade Forster. You may also be required to be based from other Council sites across the MidCoast Council region.
Tenure: Casual, up to 38 hours to meet business needs.
How to apply:
- Before applying please review the POSITION DESCRIPTION
- When responding please include detailed and relevant examples of your skills and experience.
- Click the "NEXT" button at the bottom of the application form to attach your resume.
- You will be able to review your application before submitting it.
- We will be in touch via email.
At MidCoast Council, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities. Our aim is to provide all of our staff with an inclusive, safe and healthy working environment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for roles at MidCoast Council.
MidCoast Council has implemented a Disability Inclusion Action Plan to support those with disabilities both in our community and in our workforce.
Assessing and progressing your application
As our client base grows and vacancies occur we will select candidates who have demonstrated their suitability to attend an interview. During this open campaign, your application will remain current until such time as you are notified otherwise.
For enquiries regarding the application process contact Sam McGuire, Talent Acquisition Officer 02 7955 7929.
Closing date: Sunday, 5th June 2022, 11:30 pm.