Coordinator Property Care Team – Supported Worker Program
Closes: 16 Jul
Coordinator Property Care Team – Supported Worker Program – F220099
$71,613 base per annum (plus entitlements)
The Shire of Manjimup is seeking a passionate individual to engage, supervise and develop the capabilities of the Supported Workers within the Property Care. The team undertakes a range of duties for the Shire and for private clients. The role also involves the scheduling of work and liaising with clients.
This role includes, but not limited to:
- Ensuring the welfare of the Property Care Team - Supported Workers.
- Supervision and leadership of the Property Care Team – Supported Workers.
- Providing a high level of customer service and satisfaction from work delivered by the Property Care Team – Supported Workers.
- Maintenance of relationships with existing clients and to secure ongoing works for the Property Care Team – Supported Workers.
- Transport and mobilisation of the Property Care Team – Supported Workers to and from site.
- Assisting the Property Care Team – Supported Workers with daily activities as required, including completion of timesheets and verification of time allocations.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability) qualification or similar, or willingness to obtain.
- Knowledge of Commonwealth Disability Standards.
- Supervisory and leadership skills and experience of employees in a supported environment including planning, organisation and time management capabilities.
- Good communication skills including literacy and numeracy, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Experience in property care, gardening and maintenance tasks as well as the maintenance of required plant and equipment.
- First Aid Certificate.
- NDIS Worker Screening Check, or willingness to obtain.
- Current “C” class drivers licence (“LR or MR” class desirable).
- Basic Worksite Traffic Management Certificate, or willingness to obtain.
- Chemical Awareness Certificate, or willingness to obtain.
Well what are you waiting for? Jump on to www.manjimup.wa.gov.au for all the information about the position and how to apply. You can also find information on the Shire of Manjimup and the benefits of the local community.
To get further information, including the position description, please contact Paula Orr, Human Resources Manager, by phone (08) 9771 7751 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: 5.00pm Friday 15 July 2022
The Shire of Manjimup reserves the right to commence interviews prior to the closing date for applications.