ASSET FINANCIAL OFFICER (5873)
Closes: 23 Aug
Applications Close: 5.00 pm Monday 22 August 2022
The City of Hobart is committed to building an inclusive community and workplace. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, abilities, ages and identities, including Aboriginal people.
Applications must be made online. Contact email@example.com for information about the application process or the pay and conditions for this role.
Lara MacDonell, Acting Director - City Enablers (03) 6238 2422, firstname.lastname@example.org can provide more information about the role and what it entails.
This role contributes to the success of the City by providing an efficient and effective level of technical and financial support utilising associated systems to implement asset management throughout the Council.
Division, Unit & Team: City Enablers Division, Finance, Investments and Assets Unit.
Location base: Town Hall
PAY AND CONDITIONS
Enterprise Agreement: Hobart City Council Enterprise Agreement 2021
Classification: Municipal Officer Level 3
Salary Range: $ 80,391 - $ 87,886
Tenure: Permanent Fulltime
When you work at the City of Hobart, You:
- Are paid above Award wages and Employer Superannuation at 12.5%.
- Have access to pro-rate long service leave after 7 years, an option to salary sacrifice to your superannuation and formal recognition of your years of Service.
- Receive a wide range of paid leave – 4 weeks annual leave attracting a 17.5% leave loading, 13 days per annum cumulative personal (sick and carers) leave, parental leave, leave without pay, compassionate leave and volunteering leave, plus other types of paid leave.
- Receive subsidised or fully supplied corporate uniform and protective clothing and equipment.
- May be entitled to a relocation assistance.
Other benefits are –
- Health and Wellness programs including gyms at each main Council site.
- An Employee Assistance Program.
- Family-Friendly Work Arrangements.
- A Learning and Development Program.
- A BUPA corporate health plan.
- Free annual flu vaccinations and Rapid Antigen Tests.
- Plus more …..
From 15 December 2021, all City of Hobart employees must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
If you are invited for an interview, please let the Recruitment Team know if you are not yet vaccinated and need an on-line interview.
If you are successful in gaining employment with the City of Hobart, your contract and any employment is conditional on, and will not come into effect unless:
- you provide evidence to the Hobart City Council that you have received all of the doses of a COVID-19 vaccine registered by the Therapeutic Goods Administration that is necessary for you to be issued with a vaccination certificate issued by the Australian Immunisation Register; or
- the Hobart City Council provides you with written confirmation of an exemption. More advice is available from the Recruitment Team.
How to apply
Before commencing this application, ensure you have (at least) a resume, copies of your qualifications, a back and front copy of your drivers licence and your COVID-19 certificate to attach at the end of the application.
1. Complete the questions.
Keep your answers to a few succinct paragraphs outlining your knowledge, experience and skills against the criterion. Candidates are initially selected for interview based on the details provided in this part of the application and their resume.
2. Attach the required documentation
Include a covering letter, only if it provides more information to support your application.
3. Click APPLY.
If you have problems with lodging the application, email email@example.com