AquaCentre Services Coordinator
Closes: 16 Jul
AquaCentre Services Coordinator – F220100
$84,018 FTE base per annum, pro-rata for Part-time (plus entitlements)
Part-time 34 hours per fortnight
The Shire of Manjimup is seeking a suitably qualified individual to join our Community Services team as our AquaCentre Services Coordinator. The position works in unison with the AquaCentre Operations Coordinator in delivering a high level of customer service and program delivery at the Manjimup Regional AquaCentre facility.
This role includes, but not limited to:
- Coordination and monitoring daily operations of program delivery, café, merchandise and memberships within the AquaCentre.
- Developing and implementing a business plan for the AquaCentre, aimed at increasing visitation, memberships, and café and merchandise sales.
- Developing and implementing a marketing plan for the AquaCentre’s programs, services, activities and events based on the business plan.
- Being continuously aware of the needs of the community in the area of aquatics and fitness trends in industry and identify opportunities for new programs, services and funding possibilities.
- Working with the AquaCentre Operations Coordinator and supervise the Duty Managers to ensure the aquatic facilities are always appropriately equipped to deliver the requirements of customers.
- Evaluating and monitoring programs, services, events and activities, including participation, revenue and expenditure.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in aquatic and/or recreation management and delivering a high standard of customer service.
- Sound knowledge of aquatic and fitness operations including policy and legislative requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of business plans and marketing plans.
- Familiarity with financial and budgeting techniques and record keeping.
- Developed written and verbal communication skills including the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Current Swimming Pool Operations Certificate and Pool Lifeguard Certificate.
- Demonstrated experience in local government administration (desirable).
- Business management qualification (desirable).
Well what are you waiting for? Jump on to www.manjimup.wa.gov.au for all the information about the position and how to apply. You can also find information on the Shire of Manjimup and the benefits of the local community.
To get further information, including the position description, please contact Paula Orr, Human Resources Manager, by phone (08) 9771 7751 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: 5.00pm Friday 15 July 2022
The Shire of Manjimup reserves the right to commence interviews prior to the closing date for applications.